eBusiness Consultant/Business Development
Newport News, VA 236024327
Hourly Pay rate:$14.50 Start Time: 8: 30am. 8hrs per day. Mon-Fri. Pay Weekly!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cross train others in the department on how to develop, create and deploy print catalogs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Assist in answering incoming phone calls as needed.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with internal customers and catalog end users, when applicable.
- Develop and maintain working relationships within the eBusiness Department' s content group. Address and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors .
- Help identify new catalog/business opportunities based on customer needs on an ongoing basis. Suggest ideas for catalog strategies that integrate with and support corporate initiatives. Evaluate customer catalog needs and technical requirements.
- Adhere to publication schedules set by senior staff. Work with senior staff to learn management of catalog budgets and production timelines.
- Assist in other areas of organization as needed. Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company. Work overtime as needed.
- Support corporate policies and initiatives
- Collect rich product data as assigned using vendor websites, data portals, and various tools
- Utilize the master data management system and associated resources to research and discern appropriate categorization of products
- Edit product images as required
- Ensure data collected supports the needs of online search, navigation, merchandising, publications, and system to system integration
- Understand internal and external customer data needs and expectations for information (to include professional contractors, end consumers & associates, etc)
- Address feedback tickets and emails in a timely manner
- Address and resolve complaints in a timely manner, with courtesy and respect
- Support other areas of eBusiness as needed
- Establish and maintain professional credibility with internal customers Other
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure quality customer service and follow-up
- Abide by all policies, rules and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Support corporate programs, goals and initiatives of the company
- Work overtime as needed
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
- At least one year of experience in content management or related field preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Beginner to Intermediate skills in Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Ability to analyze data issues and produce working solutions
- Ability to work with and analyze multiple data sets
- Ability to identify and group products
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage deadlines
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and personalities
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Poise and maturity to interact with management
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and telephone skills)
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Effective listening skills
Have questions call 478 461 5275
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.