Welder Fabricators - Grove City, Ohio (Advance Industrial Manufacturing)
1996 Longwood Ave Grove City, OH 43123 US
1996 Longwood Ave
Grove City, Ohio 42123 Start Date: ASAP End Date: Permanent Hours / Week: 8 Hours/40 hours per week Start / End Time: 6:00AM to 2:30 PM Site Contact: Ken Blair - 1-614-871-3333 Scope: **THEY ARE LOOKING FOR FLUX CORE WELDERS!
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Ability to pass a AWS D.1.1 3G vertical up in FLUX CORE
- Good Stable Work History
- Ability to read and understand welding symbols and blueprints
- Reliable Transportation
- Previous FLUX CORE Welding Experience
- Experience Operating an Overhead Crane a plus
- Must be able to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
- Ability to work from order schedules.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to follow through in completing assignments.
- Demonstrated good attendance and punctuality record.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to understand fractions, decimals, and measurement techniques.
- Ability and drive to meet customer quality and delivery requirements.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to inspect own work and the work of others.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details
- Fitting/adjusting parts, tacking, and MIG welding steel.
- Visual inspection of parts.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and fabricates material according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Ability to use saws, torch and hand plasma.
- Welding in all positions.
- Set-up Work.
- Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices and procedures.
- Properly use PPE.
- Maintain regular attendance - have reliable means of transportation.
- Bring material in from the yard using forklifts and side loaders.
- 5 Panel/Background Check
- PPE Gear - Steel Toed Boots, Hard Hat, Weld Shield, Ear Plugs, Safety Glasses, Weld Sleeves (will be provided if you don't own them)
- They can wear long sleeves or a welding jacket.
- Please bring standard tools, fit tools, tape measure, and squares.
- 3G VERTICAL UP
- 1” UNLIMITED WITH BACKING
- IN FCAW
- COUPONS WILL BE SAWED AND BENT
- Submit resumes to Allie for Client to review.
- Field time sheets with be signed by the superintendent and sent in by the candidate.