Weed and Pest Control Applicator
1709 West Modern Court Tucson, AZ 85705 US
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Pest and Weed Applicator
Job Title: Pest and Weed Applicator - $20.50 per hour
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, start time 5:30 a.m. and must be able to work 10-11 hour shifts
- Primary Focus: Chemical weed control to residential and small commercial properties.
- Secondary Focus: Pest and rodent control to residential and small commercial properties.
- Direct experience not required – will train and assist through the licensing process.
- Achieve a high level of knowledge about herbicides and the weeds that are common to Southern Arizona.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics (including multiplication and measurements) required to pass state licensing tests. Training and study assistance covered in training. Maximum three attempts to pass state licensing tests.
- Achieve a high level of knowledge about the company’s programs and services – sufficient to interact with clients on a daily basis.
- Independence and self-motivation required: Commonly, this employee will work alone all day
- Maintain physical fitness: Applying weed control consistently through the day is physically demanding; involves climbing onto tall truck beds, lifting heavy items, bending, and twisting on a regular basis.
- Maintain a safe driving record: this job involves driving to client sites at various locations throughout the state, some clients in remote areas.
- Ability to safely operate larger trucks required (example: F550 with a 900 gallon tank). Ability to safely hook up and pull a trailer required.
- Ability to read a map, use GPS necessary to be successful.
- Clean driving record for the last 11 years.
- Reliable transportation to and from our office, including at morning hours before the public bus starts running
- Must past 7 year background check and 5 panel drug screen
- Must send MVR report along with resume to be considered for this position.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Senior Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.