Warehouse Shipping Specialist
8500 S. Rita Road Tucson, AZ 85747 US
Job Title: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Salary: $22.00 per hour
The Warehouse Shipping Specialist is responsible for all Domestic and International outbound shipments of finished goods produced by the Screen Print department. This role will also share inter-department responsibilities aiding in receiving, product picking/pulling, inventory management and overall maintenance of the warehouse facility.
• Owns all Domestic and International outbound shipments
• Weighs packages and labels them appropriately
• Inspects packages to ensure they are not damaged
• Learn the D365 system to properly ship merchandise out
• Organize inventory for easy retrieval as new orders come in, reviewing incoming and outgoing shipment schedules to maintain productive operations
• Responsible for turning in invoices to the accounting team daily
• Responsible for keeping up with the shipment quota, verifying goals with the Director of Manufacturing
• Alert/email the Lead/Supervisor and/or person(s) in charge of shipping of any issues that may arise. Work to trouble shoot the issue to resolve
• Ensures that wholesale accounts are fulfilled on the set scheduled date
• Maintains the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
• Alerts the Lead or Supervisor when they are out of work
• Physically verifies and receives merchandise systematically as it comes to the warehouse
• Uses handheld scanners to receive merchandise
• Responsible for confirming added inventory to the racks is accurately reflected in the D365 system and in any excel files that may need to be updated
• Responsible for confirming added or removed inventory to the blanks is accurately reflected in the D365 system and in any excel files that may need to be updated
• Responsible for verifying all merchandise that comes from offsite vendors matches the packing list. Must email Lead/Supervisor and person(s) in charge confirming goods delivered match before accepting systematically
• Responsible for pulling/picking blanks per request from other warehouses. Employee will be trained on the proper procedures of how to transfer merchandise through the various scenarios that may arise
• Responds to blank request emails and whether they can fulfill request(s), while also alerting when merchandise is ready to be sent over.
• Becomes a floater when blank requests are completed
• Picker/Puller of merchandise when instructed
• Responsible for maintaining the warehouse upkeep when out of work.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Prior experience as a Shipping Clerk or similar role preferred.
• Candidates are expected to learn all responsibilities in an adequate time frame
• Must possess basic Excel and computer skills. Experience with D365 system a plus
• Must be able to work well with others and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment (i.e. palletizer, dolly loader, pallet wrapper, forklift, and electrical pallet jacks).
• Forklift Certification within 90 days of job-entry date
• Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred
• Ability to handle a physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.