Lansing, MI 48917
Hourly Pay is $12.00 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- This position will be in our rebar fabrication yard. Duties will include training on various pieces of equipment used to cut and bend rebar and other materials. Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate
Warehouse associates must have clean driving record. Drug and alcohol free.
- Warehouse Experience 1 year or more
- Forklift Experience
- medium industrial services such as carton picking (requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, twisting, pushing and pulling), shrink-wrapping pallets, and moving palletized material using MHE.
- MHE may include manual or electric pallet jack. This will typically require familiarity with a warehouse or distribution environment, ability to operate a pallet jack and ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and good reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Must have steel toed shoes/boots
- Reliable and Dependable
- Be flexible with start and end times
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.