Antioch, CA 94509
Hours: Start Time: 7am Monday-Friday. Pay rate:$15 per hour (depend on experience) Weekly Pay!
Call for more information @ 478 461 5275
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Receiving supplier shipments
- Load outgoing shipment onto truck
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks
- Picking customer orders
- Shipping, transportation and delivery of materials and customer orders inventory organization, management and control.
- Efficient use of the organization' s storage and distribution facilities.
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations
- Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- One year warehouse experience required
- Experience operating forklift, pallet jacks, and rolling ladders.
- Abide by all rules and policies
- Pass background check
- Pass pre employment screening.
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume.
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.