Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
Houston, TX 77043
Monday-Friday 6: 00 PM - 2: 00 AM $15.00 per hour.
Experience required operating sit down and stand up forklift.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Receiving supplier shipments
- Picking customer orders
- Shipping, transportation and delivery of materials and customer orders inventory organization, management and control.
- Efficient use of the organization' s storage and distribution facilities.
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
- Inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations
- Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping.
- Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Must have 2 years' warehouse experience
- Must have experience operating forklift and stand up forklift (order picker)
- Must abide by all rules and policies
- Must pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
**NSC offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D