Truck Driver - Heavy Equipment Delivery
Lorton, VA 22079
Local & Home daily - Full Time position with a Large Nationwide Company!
You will deliver and recover construction equipment, tools and supplies to and from the customer work site, using a flatbed or roll-back truck
This is a DIRECT HIRE position! Great opportunity!
Hourly Pay: $17-20 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
Please reply with Resume to brenda.Rowland@nsc-tech.Com
Then Please Call Brenda at 407.774.6910
Responsibilities of the Delivery Drivers
- Loaded equipment for delivery will be checked by the driver for the following; ensure that the load is properly secured; verify the accuracy of counts and description prior to leaving the yard.
- The ticket is to be initialed by both the driver and the yard coordinator.
- Obtaining necessary signatures on the required delivery paperwork.
- Disbursing delivery paperwork as instructed.
Requirements of the Delivery Drivers
Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Good Attitude and Good Customer Service Skills
- Clean MVR
- FLATBED Experience OR Roll-Back Truck Experience preferred
- Must be able to Load and Unload - Strap and secure load per DOT Specifications
- Forklift Experience REQUIRED
- Valid Driver' s License
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Local city knowledge and experience delivering to job sites
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply by submitting your Resume to Roadforcedrivers@nsc-tech.Com With " Lorton CDL B" in the subject line
Have questions? Call Brenda 407.774.6910
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.