Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
PSNS Bremerton, WA 98337 US
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for Tool Room Attendants in Bremerton, WA
The Tool Room Attendant is responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
Shift / Schedule Day and Swing shifts available
POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training/Experience)
Candidates must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, shipping and receiving, inspecting, tracking, and issuing items belonging to the ship yard.
* High School degree or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year experience in material control position or related field
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding of marine and industrial materials, equipment and tools for purposes of accurate identification
* Able to learn and effectively use company cost accounting and tool tracking software
* Able to use and/or obtain an operator’s license for pallet trucks, forklifts, and commercial trucks
* Able to lift 50 lbs
* Must be able to successfully clear a thorough criminal background check
* Must clear pre-employment Drug Screen
* OSHA Certified
* Inventory, control and coordinate the transfer of tools and equipment.
* Execute and maintain accurate transaction records for the issue and receipt of company tools (including rental items) and tool room materials
* Assure compliance with company tool room policies
* Inspect all materials and equipment received and verify correctness of shipment against purchase orders, packing slips and other shipping documents, Objective Quality Evidence and Certificates of Compliance or other validating information
* Inspect all shipments received for damage and document same; report damage to the appropriate parties
* Document and track the transfer of materials and equipment between locations; assure transferred items are properly packaged and handled
* Assure all material and equipment tagging requirements are executed and maintained * Issue and receive company tools (including rental items) and tool room materials inventories and maintain accurate data base of all transactions
* Order and track status of all consumables and equipment.
* Prepare all calibration equipment for shipment and process and retain all new certifications.
At ULG our company culture is strong!
You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Medical Coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage
· Identity Theft Protection
· Legal Assistance
· Long Term Opportunities
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.