Beaumont, TX 77705
Responsibilities of the Testing Monitor:
- Greets students as they enter the computer lab, verifies their identification, and seats them accordingly
- Assists students with using computer equipment, provides instructions on using multimedia courses, and answers simple technical questions
- Maintains a library-like quiet setting at all times
- Keeps a positive outward appearance and displays pleasant body language while assisting and monitoring students
- Turns work stations on at beginning of the day prior to student arrival and shuts down upon completion of day, or as directed by
- Monitors classroom (multimedia or conventional), removes students from classroom for dishonest or disruptive conduct
- Assists instructors with equipment, classroom, and student needs to ensure training classes operate efficiently
- Solves minor computer problems and promptly reports all other problems to technical support personnel
- Keeps work stations neat, clean, and orderly, as well as ensure students have all needed equipment and materials for training classes
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must be proficient with the use of computers.
- Must be able to walk and stand continuously throughout shift.
- Must be able to maintain positive attitude while interacting with guests.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
**NSC offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D