Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
PSNS Bremerton, WA 98337 US
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for a Subcontract Administrator in Bremerton, WA
The Subcontract Admin is responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
Shift / Schedule Mon-Fri, Days
POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training/Experience)
* BA/BS in a related field, or AA/AS plus two (2) years’ directly related experience, or six (6) years’ directly related experience.
* Ship repair approach, organization, procedures and material requirements.
* Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
* Contract law principles and their application to ship repair environment.
* Shipyard health, safety, and environmental policies.
* Negotiating semi-complex, high-dollar, and/or custom Subcontractor service and Material procurements.
* Document preparation including special reports and presentations.
* Responsible for procurement of semi complex high-dollar, Subcontractor services and materials which may have long lead times, and other procurements as assigned.
* Assist in planning and coordinating facility surveys to determine Subcontractor’s ability to perform repair work. Obtain reviews, concurrence, and approvals as required by the Purchasing Manual.
* Validate subcontracts and rental requisitions against contract and project specifications with in-depth technical understanding of the statement of work and required subcontractor or leasing company qualifications.
* Ensure subcontract agreements clearly specify all pertinent technical requirements and invoke all relevant contract clauses, terms, and conditions.
* Perform price analysis and negotiation of subcontractor and leasing company proposals.
* Maintain exceptionally close liaison between Subcontractors, Suppliers and Program Managers, and Material Control for resolution of performance problems, and to ensure timely receipt of a satisfactory product/services.
* Cross-training in Material Procurement may be required
At ULG our company culture is strong!
You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Medical Coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage
· Identity Theft Protection
· Legal Assistance
· Long Term Opportunities
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.