Site Superintendent/Lead Tech - Port Charlotte, FL
4949 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL 33980 US
4949 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33980 Start Date: 7/19/2023 End Date: 8/11/2023 Hours / Week: 12 hours a day/ 60 hours total for the week. This job is 4 weeks long. Weekends are included for work time. Start Time / End Time: 7:00AM to 7:00PM Scope:
- Follow and can read blueprints.
- Excellent organizational, management, and communication skills
- Written and verbal listening skills
- Previous experience in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of industrial materials
- Advanced understanding and use of power tools, as well as measuring tools
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to inventory protocols and other procedures.
- Ensure implementation of all appropriate health and safety standards.
- Complete site inspections.
- Manage and direct all site activities.
- Maintain quality control and safety regulations.
- Control and supervise site activities.
- Manage and supervise the site workforce.
- The candidate should be able to know the skills as followed:
- Experienced field installer/millwright who can operate a scissor lift 20 feet in the air.
- Installation of both non-electrical and electrical signs such as poles, pylon, monuments, channel letters, ADA, lobby signs, and more
- Perform tasks with minimal general supervision while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Demonstrate and maintain safety practices.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Cert is required for a scissor lift.
- Someone that is super motivated, can work independently, fast learner and can follow directions.
- Someone who is a TEAM PLAYER!
- Will need a hard hat, safety glasses, ear plugs, steel toed boots.
- This candidate will be working inside. This work is all interior work.
- Start time: 7:00 AM
- Reporting to Frank Cardinal (484) 908-0416 & Ken Fisher (570) 516-5577
- Will accept local candidates and travelers.
- The candidates will have an opportunity roll over to another job. TBD
Tool List: Screwdriver, Hammer, Cutters, Cordless Drill, Tape Measure, Large Adjustable Wrench, Pliers. Most of these guys already have a tool box. Have them bring it.
If they have a ladder, tell them to bring it. If not, they will have extra. Submission Requirements: Scissor Lift Certification
OSHA 10 & 30
First Aid Certified
**Please make sure they know how to turn on and work the Scissor Lift efficiently!
Must have own tools.
**Timecards will be submitted by Dana (Office Manager) through Connect Teams. L&H Company has an app for all employees to punch in and out to track their hours.
Reported Time: 7:00AM Mark-Up / Bill Rate: 1.60 % mark up