Retail Sales Associate
Vidor, TX 77662
Responsibilities of the Sales Associate:
- Greet customers, advise customers, demonstrate products.
- Answer calls using the company phone script.
- Answer radio calls promptly and professionally.
- Special order non-stock out of stock items in accordance with prevailing policy and procedures.
- Complete all housekeeping and task work assignments.
- Assist in mentoring and guiding new personnel.
- Other duties that are assigned.
- Attend store meetings.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Work daily according to the company mission and values.
- Must be able to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds from the ground to waist level.
- Must be able to perform functions while stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motion.
- Must have open availability to work any shift. Will require to work every other weekend.
- Must submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D