Report Writer/Junior Programmer
24641 Pinal Air Park Rd. Marana, AZ 85653 US
Job Title: Report Writer/Junior Programmer - Contract to hire
Salary: $25.00 per hour
This position will support the Senior Programmer with the design, implementation, and maintenance of reports and solutions developed at the request of the business. They will work with the Senior Programmer and IT Director to understand the requirements, develop specifications, test, and document the report or solution. They will participate in requirements gathering, system user documentation, and training on occasion.
- Code, test, and troubleshoot programs
- Assist end users with the ERP, Document Management System, etc.
- Maintain existing software programs, and make approved changes when required
- Development of crystal reports
- Write ad-hoc data pulls
- Writes event manager scripts and assists with building forms.
- Develop Jasper Reports
- Develop custom programs with oversight from the Senior Programmer
Crystal Report Development
IT Helpdesk Software
Experience: Previous coding experience within relational databases, preferably in an Oracle environment.
Minimum 1 year Crystal Report Development, 2 years PL.SQL experience
High School Diploma required or GED
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage