Calvert, AL 365133
Job description & duties:
- Involvement in technical discussions to gain knowledge about specialized strategic project assignments
- Qualify suppliers, develop and issue (with technical assistance) bid packages
- Review proposals, negotiate and award contracts (based on AM/NS Calvert procurement process)
- 5 - 10 years experience working in purchasing on capital and services contracts
- High School diploma, vocational learning or Associates degree
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Long Term Opportunities
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.