88 East Broadway Boulevard Tucson, AZ 85701 US
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for a Program Coordinator
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Salary: $23.50 per hour
- Manage or assists with management of the day-to-day activities and Regulatory reporting requirements of residential and small commercial EE programs as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Assist in the development or develop program detail and documents for customers, contractors, trade allies, etc., and support all Program Managers to integrate EE programs.
- Assist and oversee data entry for assigned programs in software applications.
- Coordinate efforts and oversee responsibilities related to month-end close.
- Prepare or assist with preparation of monthly reports and semi-annual reports such as SOX reports and internal management reports related to EE programs.
- Manage, prepare or assist with preparation of program forms, documents, applications, web-site content, etc. required in EE programs.
- Manage customer relations and contact via phone and e-mail, provide program detail and documents, and work with various Program Managers to provide support as needed.
- Respond to customer, contractor and trade ally inquiries and provide timely and accurate information on EE programs, general information and technical information. Communicate concerns and desires of the customers, contractors and trade allies to appropriate departments within the company to assure strong relationships.
- Manage, prepare or assist with preparation of educational events for trade allies and contractors for EE programs.
- Manage, prepare or assist with preparation of customer surveys, marketing and advertising and special events; assist with development and delivery of collateral material for EE programs.
- Represent the Company at community events, conventions and similar events. Assists in the development of special events to promote the Company to the community.
- Attend meetings with trade allies, equipment distributors, building associations and civic organizations to promote and educate the benefits of EE programs and develop close partnerships with these parties.
- Provide input for existing program modifications and assist with new program design.
- Complete rate evaluation with customers as related to any EE program and assures customers are placed on the appropriate rate.
- Develop or assist with the development, prioritization and management of the EE Programs to ensure program goals and milestones are met.
- Maintain EE program contracts and Purchase Orders as necessary.
- Report to Supervisor, Director, or Program Manager on status of activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
(Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Associate’s degree in business or related field, or two years of relevant experience in the utility industry (preferably energy efficiency) with exhibited administrative competence. Any equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC computer skills & applications including spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation software.
- Must work effectively in a team and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must manage individual projects with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, public speaking, strong presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.