Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
2901 E Valencia Rd. Tucson, AZ 85706 US
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for Process Technicians
Job Title: Process Technicians – $25-27 per hour
Hours: 12 hours shifts – 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and/or 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Ensuring that all machines are running, and the product is conforming to the customer’s requirements. Supervise all assigned personnel.
- Have daily meetings with outgoing shift personnel to discuss any issues or concerns from the prior shift.
- The Process Technician shall visit each of the presses at the beginning of their shift and check all parts and paperwork (QAR, attribute sheets, etc.) for discrepancies.
- Responsible for performing mold set-ups and start-ups and start up procedures as required.
- The Process Technician is required to adhere to 5S.
- Makes process adjustments to correct non-conforming product and needs to record on the attribute tally sheet.
- Shall monitor machinery for problems and fill out maintenance work orders as necessary.
- Shall monitor all tools and fill out MCA to have problems corrected by the tool room.
- Awareness and compliance to ISO 14000 requirements per company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as set forth by Process Team Leader.
- Read, write, and understand English
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- Good safety record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to see and identify small defects
- Must be computer literate
- High School Diploma or equivalent with excellent math skills
- Ability to lift and move with 60lbs.
- Working knowledge of 5S.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge in the field of injection molding
- Basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.