Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
2901 E Valencia Rd. Tucson, AZ 85706 US
Salary: 100-140k - Direct Hire
Job description: Plant Controller
The Tucson Plant Controller’s primary responsibilities are to maintain the general ledger, analyze financial performance, oversee accounts payable and receivables, customer billings, assist with inventory control, and to apply their financial acumen to all aspects of the business.
Front Desk Admin. Assistant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly financial Reports
- Perform monthly accounting close including inventory analysis, and compiling and posting general ledger entries consistent with existing procedures and protocols
- Evaluate and reconcile material, labor, and O/H variances
- Ensure that the sub-ledgers reconcile to the general ledger monthly
- Prepare and present monthly and YTD performance compared to plan and prior year analysis to Managing Director
- Support other staff/functions including accounts payable, finished goods cycle counts/accuracy, production updating, and invoicing
- Track and analyze overhead spending, working with Accounts Payable team to ensure timely recognition of all expenses
- Provide daily Sales/Margin reporting to Plant Manager with proactive variance analysis
- Ensure that customer invoicing is processed properly daily
- Ensure that all inventories are properly stated, and that all necessary inventory transactions are accurate and timely
- Evaluate/maintain part standards including material usage and cost, regrind %, scrap %, and cycle times within existing change procedures and protocols
- Support client with required periodic reports on a timely basis
- Support Managing Director with periodic reports on a timely basis
- Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director
- Continually look for opportunities to improve processes and business tools to drive more efficient and effective management of the business and accounting function
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 5-7 years of experience
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy, ability to meet deadlines required
- Superior organizational skills and communication skills required
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel required
- Experience in Manufacturing setting including cost accounting systems preferred
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.