Chesapeake, VA 23320
1. Applies basic pipefitting processes to join, surface, fabricate, repair, or replace piping systems (steel, cuni, etc.).
2. Must have experience in bending all types of pipe and knowledge of operating a pipe bending machine
3. Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts, or work orders.
4. Uses measuring tools and related equipment to target and fit piping.
5. Sil-brazes cuni pipe.
6. Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Technical or vocational training preferred.
3-5 years of related pipefitting experience.
Must be an US citizen.