San Diego, CA 92101
Responsibilities of the PAINTERS:
- Remove existing paint, rust, scale and other contaminants as required
- Operate blasting and painting equipment
- Run, remove, and maintain lines and leads
- Accomplish Lock-Out Tag-out for work
- Remove all removed paint chips and other contaminants
- Must be able to write Condition Found Reports
- Must have experience using hand and power tools associated with the trade
- Must be able to apply coatings with a brush, roller, and spray gun
- Must possess basic understanding of metric system
- One (1) - Six (6) years of related experience (Must be MARITIME Environment)
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.