1805 E. Aerospace Parkway Tucson, AZ 85756 US
Salary: $31.25 per hour
The Office Manager is a key player in the daily functions of our headquarters. They will ensure the office continues to run smoothly and efficiently with minimum disruption. They will be responsible for managing the administration of office programs, facility maintenance, supplies, etc. This is a fast-paced role and will require a high level of autonomy, flexibility, and organization.
- Direct office activities and functions and maintain compliance with company policies
- Assist administrative and support staff with assigned duties
- Oversees phone services, building access, and mail distribution
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Keeps records of approved vendors and service providers related to facility and office systems and equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of office administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
What We Offer
- Work alongside experts in emerging technology
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Modern office with kitchen, exercise area, amazing views, and more!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.