Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
2860 Ontario Road Green Bay, WI 54311 US
Superior Resource Group, a subsidiary of NSC Technologies is currently hiring Media Blasters for our client in Northeast Wisconsin. The ideal candidate must have 2-4 years of experience.
Essential Job Functions:
Using sand blasting equipment to prepare or clean a variety of surfaces by removing scale, paint, grease, tar, rust and dirt for the preparation of protective coatings.
- Maintains a clean work area in accordance to the 5S initiatives.
- Reads job specifications to determine material requirements.
- Shovels or pours abrasives, such as sand or grit into hopper/pod.
- Verify mask of specified areas to protect from abrading.
- Loads parts on racks in enclosed booths and tumbling barrels.
- Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
- Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air over surface of parts.
- Manually directs nozzle over surface of parts for specified intervals.
- Examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Verify cleanliness of parts prior to moving to another area.
- Performs minor machine and support equipment maintenance.
- Reads and interprets production information (blueprints - product specifications).
- Compiles and maintains documentation of all production, inspection and process information.
- Performs work center management tasks (plot information, update and maintain information).
- Conducts and attends area information exchange meetings.
- Performs position in accordance with established quality standards.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to actively participate on problem solving teams.
- Regularly stand, walk and use tools and controls
- Reach grab and carry objects frequently
- Frequently lift and move objects up to 100 lbs
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
NSC Technologies offers :
• Competitive pay
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Long term job opportunities
• Referral bonus if you qualify
• OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D