Mechanical Repair Technician
25000 West Avra Valley Road Marana, AZ 85653 US
Job Title: Mechanical Repair Technicians – 11 openings – Direct Hire
Pay rate - up to $31.50 per hour
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various types of mobile mining equipment in shop and field environment.
- Safely maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various types of mobile mining equipment, including CAT 793B, C & D haul trucks, Dresser 630E haul trucks, Komatsu 830E haul trucks, CAT 730 articulating dump truck, Dresser 210M water trucks, Wabco 170D water trucks, Komatsu HD785-7 water trucks, CAT 777G water trucks, CAT 994F loader, CAT D10N, D11T, 834B, 834H and 834HBTX dozers, CAT 16H and 16M motor graders, as well as P&H 2100 and 2300 electric shovels and Tamrock, Drilltech/Sandvik, Atlas Copco and Ingersol Rand drills.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mobile support equipment including: forklifts, diesel trucks, and pick up trucks.
- Repairs and maintenance may be performed in the maintenance shop or in the field.
- Responsible for executing, supporting, and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and air conditioning systems is required, as well as strong troubleshooting skills.
- Requires working a 12-hour rotating shift schedule.
- Requires wearing personal protective equipment as required to minimize health exposure in mining environment.
- Must possess necessary hand tools to perform requirements of the position.
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects, climb and stand for extended periods.
- Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must have a minimum of two years journeyman experience in mining or other comparable heavy equipment environment.
- A/C certification a plus.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.