Jacksonville, FL 23312
Hourly Pay: $27.13 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 6am-2: 30 pm. Weekly Pay!
Material Coordinator coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors' priorities. Primary work environment is an indoor office, however significant time is spent in the warehouse and outdoor lot.
- Material Coordinator reviews production schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and to locate material.
- Requisition material and establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material;
- Arrange for in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules, and with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation to various departments, and examines material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified.
- Monitor and control movement of material and parts, compute amount of material needed for specific job orders, applying knowledge of repair and maintenance processes.
- Compile report of quantity and type of material on hand, move or transport material from one department to another, using hand or industrial truck.
- Uses stock records in order to locate material for the maintenance process, using computerized system.
- Provides guidance and training to lower level supply personnel, e.G., Warehouse Specialist, Stock Clerk, Shipping Receiving Clerk and provides assistance to the Supply Technician and Supervisor.
- The confidence to provide guidance to groups of people
- Significant supply work experience to include inventory tracking, storage management, and supply transactions; ideally 5 years experience.
- Ability to problem solve, interpret inventory reports, correct document errors, and apply attention to detail to ensure consistently accurate transactions and records
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of AWRDS is a plus
- Working knowledge of Army class of supply system and National Stock numbers (NSS/NIIN) is a plus
- Ability to walk and stand regularly
- Ability to work outdoors in the heat and cold
- Ability to work overtime as required by production schedule
- Able to abide by all rules and policies
- Able to pass background check
- Able to pass pre-employment screening.
- Steel toe shoes required
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume- Call 478 461 5275.
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.