Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
825 W. Beechcraft Street Casa Grande, AZ 85122 US
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator -
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Pay rate: $50-60k per year
- Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction.
- Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and presentation materials and reports.
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions and projects.
- Assist in the development of catalogs, brochures, price sheets and other communication materials.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- General administrative duties and hands on involvement for national, regional and local trade shows and other such events, including pre & post show planning, packing materials, evaluation, follow-up.
- Support with copy writing, design and layout of advertisements.
- Ensure integrity of data on the company internal and external websites by working with in-house staff to ensure data is correct and up-to date.
- Assist with internal and external company communication including newsletters, emails communicating the availability of marketing tools and services.
- Assist with various administrative functions within the marketing department.
Bachelor's Degree; with three to five years related experience and/or combination of both.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Proficiency with computer programs, DTP (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the basics of the Microsoft Office programs
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Darrell Griffiths, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.