Sacramento, CA 958412513
*Please Reply to this Ad with a Resume*
Please call Angelica 858-344-1226 - Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm PST
Join the Elite NSC RoadForce CDL Driver Team Today!
NSC RoadForce Logistics & Light Industrial Division is currently Hiring an Experienced Maintenance Technician I, in Sacramento, CA -- Great Earning Potential -- Weekly Pay $19 per hour
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- General areas of responsibility include conducting scheduled maintenance, diagnosing and troubleshooting faults and undertaking repairs; and selecting, engaging and working with outside contractors.
- Operate and maintain a wide variety of mechanical tools.
- Perform routine operating functions and troubleshooting on all equipment. Repair damaged equipment back to good working order by utilizing mechanical knowledge in order to problem solve.
- Maintain production equipment in a manner that meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new maintenance equipment and tools to enhance the capabilities of the maintenance team. Set, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems. Responsible for painting various surfaces as required and in accordance with established safety procedures. Performs all job duties in accordance with OSHA standards and adhere to all policies, rules, regulations and procedures set by the FEI organization. Performs other related duties as requested by management.
This Position is Full-Time
Please Reply to this Ad with a Resume to angelica.Velasquez! Nsc-tech.Com
Please call Please call Angelica 858-344-1226 - Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm PST
In addition to the above job description:
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D