6525 Hardeson Road Everett, WA 98203 US
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic for a client located in Everett, WA. Candidates must have great attention to detail, and excellent attendance.
Pay is $22 - $30/DOE
The function of this job is to supply technical and maintenance support to the plant and equipment, ensuring that all equipment is maintained in good operating condition, serviced at regular intervals, and minimizing down time.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Service production equipment, lubricate as per maintenance schedules.
· Repair equipment, processes, etc. as required.
· Collect, store, and maintain waste oils, greases, etc.
· Assist in the disposal of waste.
· Record and document all maintenance and repair records for all plant equipment.
· Fabricate tools and fixtures as directed by Maintenance Manager.
· Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· Required to work on-call overtime during maintenance emergencies and maintenance
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks on process and facility equipment to ensure
1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance. Electrical Schematics, Electronic Controls, Motor Drives (VFD’S), HVAC and Pneumatics
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 425.412.4227 Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
We are an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that respects individual strengths & experiences. We understand that our differences make us a stronger team, enabling us to make better decisions and deliver better results. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Skilled Staffing Experts!
All qualified candidates including veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.