Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
Lead IT Systems Engineer
1365 W. Pima Mine Road , Suite 2000 Sahuarita, AZ 85629 US
Job Title: Lead IT Systems Engineer
Salary: DOE Job Responsibilities:
The Lead IT Systems Engineer will have the knowledge and experience to lead by example in all technologies of IT department dynamically where needed while assisting in staff development and technology strategy. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Assist in managing IT infrastructure and workstations through ticketing system, email, phone, or in person, with minimal supervision.
· Lead IT team on a technical level in troubleshooting complex Windows hardware, software, and connectivity issues at and between all Arizona and Texas sites.
· Assist in regularly creating professional reports, instructional documentation, managing department projects, and developing technology standards/procedures.
· Work collaboratively with other technology departments and groups in vision, direction, and joint projects.
Responsible for executing, supporting, and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
· Assist in departmental audits and continuously work toward process improvement.
· Be on call to respond to Severity 1 and 2 incidents in multiple locations or areas.
· Assist technology management in strategy, direction, and interdepartmental initiatives to meet company goals.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Experience and ability to design, configure, troubleshoot, and apply direction for:
o Windows server roles: File, Print, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FSMO
o Windows server technologies: DFSN/R, FTP/SFTP, SMTP, KMS, NTP, GPO, domain trusts
o ThinOS, Terminal Services, RDS, Folder redirection, Roaming Profiles, DHCP reservations/tags/filtering
o RDS Deployment Infrastructure - Session hosts, connection brokers, gateways, web access servers, and licensing
o 802.3, TCP/IP, 802.11, WLC, Cisco IOS, VLAN, STP, QoS, VPN, dynamic routing (BGP), static routing, NAT, ACLs, firewall rules, web filtering, wpad, WCCP, SSL certs, LDAP, HTML
o Apple IOS, DEP, VPP, MDM
o VMWare virtual environments, HA, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, LinkedMode, vNetwork, vMotion, Snapshots
o Exchange management, O365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, cloud storage, AD Connect, MSSQL environment, ODBC
o Disaster recovery strategy, backup processes, restoration processes, VEEAM
o Disk arrays, SAN, NAS, iSCSI, fiber channel
o Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, polling MIB, Netflow, Wireshark, Solarwinds, service monitoring
o Scripting logic, Powershell, MS patching, Automation tools/processes, tier 0 services, practical RPA
o Security principles and integration, network segmentation, shadow IT, phishing, ransomware, malware, social hacking
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- · High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree).
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- · Certifications in focus areas or equivalent experience.
- · 5 years of systems administration and design in an enterprise environment.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Nate Hamann, Technical Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.