Iron worker/Millwright (Sharon, PA)
1161 N Sharpsville Avenue Sharon, PA 16146 US
1161 N Sharpsville Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146 Start Date: 5/31/2023 End Date: 6/01/2023 Hours / Week: 8.5 hours a day Start Time / End Time: 7:00AM to 3:30PM Scope:
- Experienced ironworker/millwright who can operate a boom lift and a scissor lift 20 feet in the air and be able to use hand signals while guiding someone on the ground.
- Cert not required for boom lift and scissor lift.
- Be able to use a cutting torch and tape measure.
- Basic Duties: “Bolt Up” – connecting and disconnecting the cranes.
- They will be taking 2 old cranes down and replacing them with 2 new cranes.
- Basic welding skills are a plus.
- Someone that is super motivated, can work independently, fast learner and can follow directions.
- Will need a hard hat, safety glasses, harness (if they have one, if not Mark has extra),work boots.
- Start time: 7:00 AM
- Reporting to Mark Guzma –