San Diego, CA 92101
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2- 5 years Marine/Shipyard Insulator experience.
Responsibilities of the Marine/Shipyard Insulators:
- Use tape measure and other instruments to measure and cut components per specifications. • Use hand and power tools to grind, fit and install fiberglass/insulation and other components in the ship
- Use marine adhesion products, caulking materials and solvents
- • Frequent standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling, twisting and lying
- • Will be expected to work overtime and flexible hours as needed to meet production schedules and departmental needs
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in insulation
- Basic math, reading and communication skills.
- Ability to read and use tape measure and use a variety of power tools. Materials needing to be lifted and/or carried may weigh up to 50 pounds, must be able to lift 50lbs
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Long Term Opportunities
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.