Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
Inspector I - 2nd shift
5675 W Burlingame Rd. , USE SPREADSHEET FOR FEEDBACK Tucson, AZ 85743 US
Job Title: Inspector 1
Salary: $16.15-$24.58 per hour
Performs incoming and outgoing document inspection to assure conformance with the Sargent standards and customer contractual requirements. Ability to perform basic visual inspections.
- Promote Safety to all team members, customers and suppliers.
- Prepares outgoing articles for inspection by retrieving required supporting documentation.
- Visually inspects with limited dimensional inspection on incoming articles using basic measuring equipment.
- Verify documentation to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Balloon drawings for checklist completion.
- Report document errors and assist in applicable corrections.
- Coordinate with production and shipping to ensure on time deliveries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in an ISO9001/AS9100 manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with inspection background.
- Proficient with applicable computer programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to make decisions, communicate effectively and work with others.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, problem solver and adaptable.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Continued education (College Course Work, Technical Studies, Seminar Completion).
- 4 years of Quality Assurance experience in and ISO9001/AS9100 manufacturing environment.
- A general knowledge of applicable QMS standards, including ISO9001 and AS9100.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.