San Diego, CA 92101
Responsibilities of the Laborer:
- Accomplish basic cutting, drilling, and grinding operations as needed to support mechanics in the accomplishments of their tasks.
- Ensure that designated hot work area is clean and free of combustible materials.
- Run lines and leads to the work site
- Transport material and tools to the work site
- Wash tanks and bilges as required to support the Gas Freeing, preservation, preparations or tank closing operations.
- Lift/push/pull 75 lbs on occasional basis
- Lift/push/pull up to 20-30 lbs on a frequent basis
- Perform prolonged standing
- Bend, squat, crouch, crawl, and kneel.
- Climb in a safe manner
- Sufficient hand grip and coordination to carry and operate tools and equipment.
- Work at heights above 12'
- Access work areas through 18" x 36" openings and work in confined spaces for prolonged periods of time
- Must have a minimum of have 6 months Laboring/Industrial experience.
- **Must be able to obtain DBIDS Badge**
NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees.
****We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees****
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Job Type: Full-time