Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Position is for fire sprinkler fabrication shop.
Hourly Pay: $18 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 6am-2: 30pm. Occasional Saturdays. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities o f the Fabricators
- Cut and groove pipe.
- Thread and make-on fittings as required.
- Qualified welders will weld pipe per customer design.
- Stage material for shipment. Insure quality of work is consistent with quality procedures.
- Keep the fabrication areas organized.
- Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner.
- Sweep work are daily.
- Communicate fabrication concerns to supervisor.
- Compliance with company uniform policy. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Requirements of the Fabricators
Fabricators must have clean driving record. Drug and alcohol free.
- Must have Fabricating Experience 1 year or more
- This is a 1st shift, NON-WELDING position.
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.