Washougal, WA 986712512
NSC Technologies is Currently Hiring 2 Experienced 1st Shift
Pipe Fabrication Technicians in Washougal, WA
Great Earning Potential -- Weekly Pay -- $14.00-15.00/hr-DOE
Mon - Friday with some possible Saturdays
Schedule is currently 6: 00 am - 4: 00 pm
Join the Elite NSC Technologies Today! - This Position is Full-Time
**Please send us your resume at mike.Serviente@nsc-tech.Com, and then call Mike at 214-298-0088**
*Candidates should meet the following criteria:
*Pipe Handling Experience is a Plus!
*Good Criminal Background Record
*Work overtime as needed
As a Pipe Fabrication Technician, you will:
- Follow all established standard operating procedures for pipe fabrication.
- Follow proper procedures for set up and maintenance of machines in the Fab Shop
- Accurately measure, record, and add random pipe length
- Follow proper procedures for measuring and cutting pipe with band saw and/or torch
- Follow proper procedures for rolling and grooving single and double random lengths
- Follow proper procedures for threading and beveling of pipe with Landis machines
- Moving loose and /or bundled pipe from various locations within the pipe yard
- Assemble pipe orders whether in single sticks or bundles and maintain work supplies in an organized manner.
- Observe necessary safety precautions for fabrications, cutting, assembling, stacking and shipping of pipe for storage and transportation.
- Operate powered industrial equipment in accordance with OSHA guidelines and Ferguson safe operating procedures.
- Ensure pedestrian safety by maintaining a safe rate of speed in all areas while operating equipment.
- Maintain clearance of equipment to avoid impacts and damage to product or property.
- Inspect and maintain all forklift equipment in functional condition.
- Work closely with supervisor and lead to resolve any task concerns that arise.
- Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all times.
- Cross-train on alternate assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed.
- In addition to the essential job functions described above, all associates will perform duties as requested by management.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrate superior math skills, ability to calculate quantities of product on hand.
- Requires proper training in the use of machines for cutting and threading pipe.
- Operate powered industrial equipment according to OSHA Safe Operating Guidelines, Forklift Safety Training, and FEI Safety Policies.
- Knowledge of safe work practices required in the pipe yard.
- Operation of machinery for the use of cutting and threading pipe according to OSHA regulations and FEI Safety Policies.
- Ability to remain results-focused in the fast-paced customer service environment.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers:
401k plan ALL eligible employees
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
Job Type: Full-time