1805 E. Aerospace Parkway Tucson, AZ 85756 US
Salary: $30 - $34 per hour
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President/CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and executive team including: managing several active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the executive team’s schedules are followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO and executive team, with Board members, investors, partners, and others, on matters related to executive programmatic initiatives.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive team and external contacts.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings, off-sites, and all-staff meetings
- Answers the main phone and relays messages
- Greets guests in a professional manner
- Assists in the planning and execution of officewide events such as Holiday Parties, Happy Hours, team-building initiatives, etc.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and investors
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be available for occasional after-hours support
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1 to 3 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.