Engineer Electrical 3(ON HOLD)
1001 Access Rd Pascagoula, MS 39567 US
5 years experience with Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university. Master's degree and 3 years of relevant experience. PhD and 0 years of experience.
Preferred Design Disciplines:
Electrical engineering experience with shipboard systems for CG 47, LPD 17, LCS, and LHA/D Classes. Experience developing and implementing ship change modifications for electrical shipboard systems. Lead design efforts to integrate conceptual government furnished information into detail design products. Perform cognizant engineering liaison with other engineering disciplines and lead ship check and drawing development efforts.
Research, develop, and design electrical solutions for system integration of components and equipment onboard US Navy Ships.
Knowledge of electrical shipboard systems onboard US Navy Ships is required.
- Ability to coordinate drawing development efforts with Design, Engineering, and QA teams, resolving issues and answering questions as required.
- Ability to work with waterfront personal on resolving issues that arise during installations.
- Develop and coordinate drawing changes.
- Review Government Furnished Information and coordinate with Engineering/Design team to validate technical information and insure proper design is accomplished.
- Participate in Ship checks to insure all issues are identified and resolved.
- Ability to perform extended periods as an on-site engineering representative.