Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
Electronics Technician I
Tucson, AZ 85756 US
Job Title: Electronic Technician I
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Perform electronic testing on product, sub-assemblies and printed wiring board assemblies to written procedures by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Electronic Technician I, you will conduct operational testing of electronic assemblies, subassemblies, and printed wiring board assemblies using measurement instruments and automatic test equipment. Document test results.
Competency – To perform the job successfully, an Electronic Technician I individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Collect data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills: Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Communications: Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions. Presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works with integrity and ethically. Upholds organizational values and follows Company policies and procedures.
- Adaptability: Manages competing demands. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Is consistently at work and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma and some technical classes.
- Associates in Electronic Technology or equivalent recommended.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.