Electronic Technician II
3260 East Universal Way Tucson, AZ 85756 US
Job Title: Electronic Test Tech II
Salary: $24.00 per hour
Conduct operations test of electronic assemblies and subassemblies using measurement instruments and automatic test equipment. Use test failure data, determine failed sub-assembly, and replace.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills: Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Communications: Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values and follows Company policies and procedures.
- Adaptability: Manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability: Is consistently at work and on time. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Must have high-school diploma or GED.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Sr. Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.