Jacksonville, FL 32233
****Job Location: Jacksonville, FL*****
Shipyard Electrician Requirements:
- Must be able to follow directions from the lead Mechanic.
- Must be able to accomplish an electrical motor test.
- Must be able to identify electrical components inside a controller.
- Must be able to identify the different types of cable used to be an Electrician.
- Must be able to distinguish color code phasing (orange, brown, yellow, black, white and red).
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment screening.
- OSHA Certified or willing to obtain training
- Must be able to obtain DBIDs for NAVY Base Access
- Assures that tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met. (Example: ventilation, lighting, safety equipment etc.).
- Assures that conditions of the tank/compartment have not changed since the ticket was written. (Example: fuel run back, unsafe working conditions, etc.).
- Assures that a Work Authorization Form (WAF) ticket is on the job site and that it is for the specific job being accomplished, no work will be accomplished without a WAF posted at location of repairs.
- Assures that any other safety issues are complied with that relate to the specific job being accomplished (Example: special staging, face shields for grinding, protective clothing for hot work related jobs, breathing apparatus with correct cartridges, etc).
- Assures that you are trained or qualified for the work you are assigned to do (Example: JLG, forklift, welding, brazing, special electrical/mechanical repairs and etc.).
- Assures that you and personnel working under your direction are working as safely and as productively as possible maintaining quality control at all times.
- Assures that a 30 minute cool down period has been accomplished in hot work areas.
- Assures that the job site is left in a safe and clean condition prior to departure.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY OR CALL/TEXT MELISSA AT 904-401-6604
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Long Term Opportunities
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.