Start Your Search With NSC
We re Looking for Skilled, Dedicated Workers. Join Us!
NSC matches you with great job opportunities in marine construction and repair, light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial construction, skilled trades, engineering, professional, technical, and other in-demand fields.
4201 West Pima Mine Road Sahuarita, AZ 85629 US
Job Title: Electrical Technicians – Direct Hire - Mission location
Salary: up to $32.50 per hour
Hours: Various shifts
Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems for operations and plant facilities.
- Knowledge and experience in motor switchgear, control, solid-state drive.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all types of electrical and electronic systems, both indoors and outdoors.
- Outdoor maintenance duties are required and are subject to prevailing inclement weather conditions
- Working knowledge in medium voltage and low voltage environments
- Proficiency in the use of electrical test meters: DVM’s, Megger’s, ammeters etc.
- Must be proficient in reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory, experience in AC and DC power circuits a plus.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, rotating days off and overtime, as required
- Must be able to operate, or learn to operate mobile equipment, including boom trucks, fork trucks and equipment associated to electrical maintenance and repair
- PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Must provide own tools of the trade
- Basic ability to speak, read and write English
- High School Diploma/GED
- Preferred Candidate will have a Certificate of Completion of an IBEW Apprenticeship program or equivalent
- Preferred candidate will have some experience constructing and repairing overhead power lines.
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.