1365 W. Pima Mine Road , Suite 2000 Sahuarita, AZ 85629 US
Salary: up to $33.50 per hour - Direct Hire
Location: Sahuarita, AZ
Maintenance planner's primary purpose is to plan and schedule all maintenance activities for the Electrical and Instrumentation Department. This includes the development of detailed job plans, facilitates compliance with OEM specifications, identifies best practices and complies with safety and environmental policies.
- Develops daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Develops detailed plans for overhauls and projects.
- Develops spare parts requirements and creates APLs for standard jobs.
- Uses a variety of software to complete daily activities such as SAP and MS Office products.
- Responsible for maintaining a detailed record of equipment condition and to manage a program of continual improvement and enhancement.
- Establishes repair priorities and prepares scheduled maintenance programs, equipment purchases, deliveries, and production requirements.
- Furnishes detailed documentation for planned work to be completed by outside contractors.
- Establishes weekly preventative maintenance schedules & reports weekly compliance of PM's.
- Establishes priorities and reviews maintenance backlogs and repair requests.
- Reviews the work order backlog, and operation's plans to establish work priorities.
- Develops daily, weekly and monthly work schedules.
- Checks the accuracy of the equipment and component records in SAP.
- Responsible for executing, supporting, and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
- Must have good written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions in MS Office, and SAP
- Sound understanding of MSHA, safety, and environmental regulations as they relate to work area.
- High School Diploma or GED with four years prior experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or previous experience (desirable).
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.