Concrete Laborer - Corna Kokosing
6245 Westerville Road Columbus, OH 43081 US
6245 Westerville Road
Westerville, Ohio 43081 Start Date: October 2, 2023 End Date: 6 to 12 months Hours / Week: 8 Hours/40 hours per week ( Start / End Time: 7:00AM to 4:00PM Site Contact: JP Flaherty - 1-614-206-5272 Scope:
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with Crash Walls, Edge Form, Column Walls, PT Deck, and Meva Form.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to follow through in completing assignments.
- Demonstrated good attendance and punctuality record.
- Must be able to tie rebar, wire mesh, and set anchor bolts.
- Other related duties upon request
Certs / Drug Screen / Background:
- 5 Panel
- OSHA 10 or 30 (Required)
- Ariel Lift (Required)
- PPE Gear - Steel Toed Boots, Hard Hat, Ear Plugs, Safety Glasses, Cut Resistant Gloves, Harness, and Lanyard.
- The candidate needs to wear durable pants or jeans and a plain t-shirt.
- Please bring tools.
- Submit resumes/bio to Allie for Client to review.
- Field time sheets with be signed by the superintendent and sent in by the candidate.
- The start text with all of the information for our candidates will be sent to me from Corna Kokosing I will forward it on to the recruiters to share with their candidates.