Class B Delivery Driver - Construction
Charlotte, NC 28206
You will deliver and/or recover construction equipment, tool and supplies.
Hourly Pay: $18 - $20 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver
- Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Loading and unloading along with pulling orders
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s)
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Delivery Experience of 1 year
- Forklift Experience a PLUS
- Load/unload trucks
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.