Carpenter Helper-08 1
8500 Heckscher Drive Jacksonville, FL 32226 US
Duties and responsibilities:
Services employees responsibilities primarily focus on setting up and breaking down Temporary Services for projects in a timely and effective manner.
The following are some responsibilities and duties of a Services worker:
• Setting up services needed to complete contracted work.
• Maintaining services needed to complete contracted work.
• Breakdown services once contracted work is complete.
• Conduct maintenance ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
• Ensure proper storage when equipment is not in use.
• Ensure a safe work environment.
• Cleaning worksites keeping worksites free of materials and debris.
• Interact professionally with customers, trade partners and suppliers/vendors.
• Assisting other crafts with duties as needed.
Services include the following:
110v and 440v junction/spider boxes
Temporary fire main
Skills and Requirements:
• Self Starter
• Ability to lift 40+ pounds
• Positive, Can-do attitude
• Open to direct instruction and feedback
• Flexibility for changing tasks and assignments
• Willingness to learn new skills.
DBIDS is required/Please report to the lobby for badging at 12:45 pm.
2 forms of Id are needed a license & the original copy of one of the following: US Birth certificate