CDL Driver Class A or B License - Direct Hire - Reading, PA
425 North 3rd Street Reading, PA 19601 US
40 to 50+ hours a week End Date: Direct Hire = $22 to $26 an hour Phase: 1 Length of Phase: Direct Hire Next Phase Scheduled: NA Project Manager: Mike Tomilson – 1-610-898-5265 Field Installer (on-site): Report to Mike Tomilson – 1-610-898-5265 Address: 425 North3rd Street Reading, PA 19601 Scope:
- The candidate will be completing deliveries within a 200-mile radius.
- The candidate will be assisting with the shipping and receiving department.
- The candidate will help load and unload the box truck or the bucket truck.
- The candidate will need to be forklift certified an
- Employees will receive $10,000 of Group Term Life Insurance at no cost.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- After 90 days, employees are eligible for 10 PTO days. In addition, the following voluntary benefits are available through Sun Life: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Cancer Insurance.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401K Plan 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. L&H will match 50 cents on the dollar up to the first 6% contributed.
- The candidate needs to have either Class A or B CDL license.
- PPE Gear: Steel toed shoes, gloves, jeans, plain shirt, and vest
- A strong plus would be someone who has bucket truck/or box truck experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision. Benefits are available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Class A or B CDL license
- Forklift certified.
- Valid driver license
- Drug Screen 5 Panel
- Airline: NA
- Uber: NA