CDL B Local Delivery Driver
Seattle, WA 981084929
NSC National Logistics is currently looking for a Class B Delivery Driver for a Major Company in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of have 2 years or more experience delivering products to customers in a commercial vehicle. Roll-Back or Flatbed experience Required!
This is a DIRECT HIRE position! Local Deliveries. Great Opportunity with a Nationwide Company!
Tow Truck Drivers are welcome to Apply!
Pay Rate: $25-30 per hour, (DOE) depend on experience, AM Shift, Monday-Friday
The primary function of the Class B CDL Delivery Driver is to deliver and recover construction equipment, tools and supplies to and from the customer worksite, driving roll-back truck or tandem Axle truck.
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site, which may include; but is not limited to
- Securement of equipment on bed of truck or utility trailer.
- Local or long-distance hauling of equipment and supplies.
- Perform basic troubleshooting involving malfunctioning equipment at a job site and make minor repairs.
- Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery service.
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection, with completion of necessary repairs to vehicle to ensure operational safety.
- Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts; pick-up and exchange forms.
- Demonstration of proper and safe equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
- Perform other duties assigned by the manager or authorized personnel.
- Complete inspection reports for out-going and returned equipment, completing log book and trip sheets meeting all D.O.T. And company record-keeping
- Valid Driver s license with Class B CDL certification
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations and DOT guidelines.
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways and the ability to effectively use maps and directions for efficient delivery routing.
- Possess knowledge of and/or previous experience in driving delivery trucks, towing tandem axle/ Roll back
- Utility trailers and towable construction equipment, operating safely within high traffic or congested city zones and in small areas
- Prior training and/or experience with similar commercial vehicle types is preferred.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
- Must be able to read and write and communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
NSC National Logistics Good Place to Work!
NSC National Logistics is dedicated toUpdatebeing the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing theglobal Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve longterm, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancingthe quality of life for our employees. NSC National Logistics is committed tocommunity service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC National Logistics our companyculture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide youwith as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firmthat specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professionaltalent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safetyis a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC National Logistics has opportunitiesthroughout the United States Please visit our jobs page athttp://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC National Logistics is a drug freecompany.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.