CDL B Local Delivery Driver
Huntsville, AL 358063704
Hourly Pay: $17.00 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday Start time: 8 am. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the CDL B Truck Delivery Driver
- Delivering pipes and skids by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s) Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume Then call Andria at 478 461 5275
Requirements for CDL B Truck Delivery Driver
- CDL Drivers - clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Delivery Experience 2 year or more is Preferred
- FLATBED Experience Preferred
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
NSC National Logistic offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees.
NSC National Logistic is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources. NSC National Logistic has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.