CDL B Delivery Driver
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Hourly Pay: $18-$20.00 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday Start time: 8 am. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the CDL B Truck Delivery Driver
- Delivering pipes and skids by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s)
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
Then call Andria at 478 461 5275
Requirements for CDL B Truck Delivery Driver
CDL Drivers - clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Delivery Experience 2 year or more is Preferred
- FLATBED Experience Preferreed
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D