CDL A Delivery Driver
Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052
NSC Technologies is currently looking for a Class A Delivery Driver with hauling heavy construction equipment experience for immediate work in MapleShade, NJ. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of have 2 year or more Driving experience in a Class A with Flatbed or Roll-Back Truck Experience delivering to job sites.
CDL A Drivers with 2-3 years of Experience driving Tow Trucks are more than welcome to apply!
Pay Rate $22-26 per hour (Depend on Experience) Work week: Monday-Friday, Shift: Am.
As a CDL A Delivery Driver you will be making local deliveries The primary function is to deliver various pieces of heavy equipment off and onto the truck and removing heavy construction equipment and supplies to and from the local customer worksite in the safest manner possible. Such Heavy equipment are Boom lift, Scissor lift, Forklift, Excavator, Skid steer Loader, etc.
For more information call 478 461 5275
CDL A Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading and securing equipment
- Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site. Delivery includes driving various pieces of heavy equipment off and onto the truck, such as a Boom lift, Scissor lift, Forklift, Excavator, Skid steer Loader, etc.
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection to ensure operational safety.
- Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery service.
- Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts, pick up and exchange forms.
- Demonstration of proper and safe equipment usage to customer at point of delivery.
- Valid Driver s license with Class A CDL certification.
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations / DOT guidelines.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with customers
- Previous experience operating any heavy equipment is desirable, such as a Boom lift, Scissor lift, Forklift, Excavator, Skid steer Loader, etc.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and
- Lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job.
- Flatbed experience is a Plus
- Perform work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work.
- All duties must be performed according to the Company s safety policies and guidelines.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
Have questions call 478 461 5275
NSC TECHNOLOGIES Good Place to Work!
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.