Calvert, AL 365133
Sourcing and Purchasing responsibility for assigned Material Groups (Commodities).
1. Fulfill the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
2. Fulfill the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment.
3. Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect.
4. Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 14001: 2004 and TS16949: 2009
5. Understand and Execute strategy for Spares Parts procurement. (i.E. Sourcing strategies may differ based on commodity, material group, etc.)
6. Provide market analysis for Spares market.
7. Prepare, submit, and analyze bidding documentation for Spares.
8. Identify, qualify, and manage reliable Spares suppliers to deliver high quality and low cost.
9. Identify and drive commodity leverage opportunities.
10. Understand and apply all commercial issues for assigned commodities, including but not limited to, negotiation, preparation, execution and administration of Spares contracts.
11. Negotiate prices, volumes, timing and commercial terms and conditions.
12. Follow-up of contractual execution and purchase order fulfillment.
13. Provide and maintain procurement data in SAP-MM and other ERP systems.
14. Identify continuous improvement initiatives aimed at achieving year-over-year cost reductions for Spares purchases.
15. Provide analysis for Inventory and Material Management.
16. Research supply market to identify and qualify potential suppliers for spare parts.
17. Lead procurement commercial issues for assigned commodities including negotiation, preparation, execution and administration of spares contracts.
18. Negotiate prices, volumes, schedules, and commercial terms and conditions.
19. Provide and maintain Material Master Spare Parts and Consumable data.
20. Create Purchase Orders and follow up on contractual execution.
21. Supply Market research/analysis techniques.
Education and Accreditation:
1. BS in Engineering or Business Administration
2. Certified Professional in Supply Management
1. Procure to Pay Spare Part experience
2. Knowledge of Spares strategic sourcing best practices
3. Statistical Analysis and Customer Service experience
4. Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access) and SAP-MM module
5. Material Management and Inventory Management Experience
6. Experience in Vendor Managed Inventory, Cycle Counting, and physical inventory of Spare Parts
7. Steel Industry spares purchasing experience
8. Experience in Spare Repair (pumps, valves, motors)
1. Project management, analytical, leadership skills.
2. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
3. Negotiation skills
Hours of Work: Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads.
**For immediate consideration, please contact a recruiter at 228.285.1355**
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D